It’s almost 12 noon and you still don’t know what to prepare for lunch, here’s my Quick Lunch Recipe that I’ve tried this week. I’m a work at home gal and I really like prepping up my lunch to make sure that I get a balance meal during this time. I usually take an hour of break for lunch and try my best to prep these meals for about 30 minutes or below.
Here’s the first entry for my first Quick Lunch Recipe. I’ll be posting more soon, stay tuned!
- Rice is a left-over from breakfast.
- Spanish Sardines is from the can, reheated.
- For the baked veggies, here’s my recipe for it.
- 1 potato, sliced
- 1 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 can of green peas, drained
- mixed herbs
- In a baking pan, mix all the veggies
- Add mixed herbs
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- If the butter is not melted, divide the butter into 4 equal parts and place them on top of the veggies
- Bake for 20 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius
- Serve while hot
- This recipe is good for one person, you can add more vegetables or increase the ingredients