Here’s another simple recipe from this avid kitchen wanna-be expert.
I really haven’t tried baking because I grew up without an oven or any machinery for baking. What I tried are just pancake making and some sort of local delicacies that my grandmother and mother used to make. Aside from the machinery, I’m also a bit of hesitant to create something that might be a total disaster. It’s food and it should never be wasted. 😉
Some things really do changed because of YouTube and the internet, my housemate discovered Todd’s kitchen and we browsed through his tutorial and learned how to make the No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake!
As for the tools to be used, we found a way to used what’s there in our kitchen.
- Instead of using a food processor for the cookies as base of the cake, we just bought the crushed Graham to do away with the processing part.
- Mixer problem were solved by using a blender and mixing it by hand every once in a while.
- For the container, we just used the biggest food keeper that we had.
- 250 grams Cream cheese.
- 1 can Condensed Milk.
- 1 can full cream milk.
- 100 grams blueberry, blended beforehand.
- Crushed graham
- 1 pack knoxx unsweetened gelatin
- Melt butter.
- Mixed the melted butter and the crushed graham. The amount of this mixture would depend on your container and the thickness of your base.
- Pour the mixture on your preferred container. Using a plastic cup, pressed down the mixture to make your base a little bit sturdy. Refrigerate.
- We didn’t have a food processor or a mixer so we used the blender. In a blender, mix the cream cheese, condensed milk and full cream milk. Blend for around 30 seconds. Mix using a spatula then blend for another 15 seconds.
- Mix hot water and the unsweetened gelatin.
- Add the blended blueberry and unsweetened gelatin to the mixture in the blender. Blend and mix for another 15 seconds.
- Check the base mixture in the refrigerator if it’s good to go.
- If it is, pour the blended mixture on top of the base.
- Refrigerate overnight or for the next 24 hours.
- Voila! You can top it up with fresh blue berry or some blueberry preserves!
That’s how we did our very own no bake blueberry cheesecake! Enjoy!
What about your own recipe on cake and the hacks that you know about cooking? Share it here!